Let’s answer any questions you might have about your card.
Two things you should know right away: we never charge you to use your card and your earnings are immediately accessible after they’re loaded onto your Instant account.
Your earned money should always be in your control—without fees and without delay.
Here are seven more things you need to know about using your card:
1. First, did you scan the barcode on your welcome letter?
If you did, your card should be ready to use. If you didn’t or don’t remember doing it, call the number on the back of your card and we’ll get you set up. More info>>
2. Save your earnings in your Instant account and use it whenever you’d like.
Think of it like a bank account: see your money build up and save for when you need it most. Though your Instant card works like a credit card, you’re only using money you’ve earned, so there’s never any debt. You can check your balance anytime on the Instant Financial app.
3. Spend with your Instant card anywhere credit is accepted—in-store, online, wherever.
Remember, choose the credit option whenever you make a purchase. Don’t worry, we’ll never charge you for using your Instant card. More info>>
4. Withdraw cash from any ATM that displays the Visa®, PULSE® or MoneyPass® acceptance marks.
You can access any of the ATMs in the networks listed, but it’s free when you withdraw on one of the 33,000 MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide. Use the ATM locator in the ‘Help’ screen on the Instant Financial app if you need help finding one near you. More info>>
5. We’ve made it easy for you to change your PIN.
Your initial PIN is placed under the Instant card in your card carrier, but you can call the number on the back of your card and get it changed to the PIN that works best for you. More info>>
6. Here’s what you do if your card gets lost or stolen.
Go to the ‘Help’ tab in the menu of your Instant Financial app and select ‘Freeze Card’. This will immediately and temporarily disable your card. If you find your card or get a new one from your employer, you can easily unfreeze your card under the ‘Settings’ tab.
7. Check that your billing address is correct in the Instant Financial app.
This address is associated with your card. So if it’s incorrect, online purchases may not be able to go through.
If you have any questions that weren’t answered, visit our FAQ page or call us with the number on the back of your card.
Enjoy your Instant card!